Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bagels

Hi All,
It's been a long time since we put up a post. Last semester was just crazy busy, but things are going well this semester. I've officially switched to the PhD program here at BYU, and Andrea is on her last semester of classes for her bachelors, and it all seems to be going well.
Anyhow, Andi got me Peter Reinhart's The Bread Baker's Apprentice for Christmas and I have been craving the bagels in it since then... actually I've been craving good bagels far longer than that. I've always loved bagels. and living in New York two summers ago, really encouraged that appetite. The problem is, there really aren't any good bagel places in Provo. Anyhow here is a the picture:



... I thought I would write more, but while doing dishes I kept debating which one that I was going to eat... and I'm going to eat the everything bagel on the left.
Till next time
Craig

No comments: