Also, it has been far too long since our last post. I promise to catch everyone up with our adventures over the past year and I promise to deliver some new, great recipes soon, but for now, I'm going to address our current trip to Vancouver, British Columbia.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Oh Canada!
I'm going to try to feature a picture each day from our trip here in Canada. We have been very blessed to have the opportunity to be here in Canada. Craig's research has brought us to the land of the maple leaf and is thankfully paying for most of the trip as well! Craig presented at the conference today and reports that all went well! The conference goes through Friday and we arrived yesterday (Monday). We were looking forward to the food the most, but we've been surprised by many more great gifts of the city. Today I came across a rock artist, at least that's what I'm calling him. Here's a sample of his craft:

Also, it has been far too long since our last post. I promise to catch everyone up with our adventures over the past year and I promise to deliver some new, great recipes soon, but for now, I'm going to address our current trip to Vancouver, British Columbia.
Also, it has been far too long since our last post. I promise to catch everyone up with our adventures over the past year and I promise to deliver some new, great recipes soon, but for now, I'm going to address our current trip to Vancouver, British Columbia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment