Sunday, August 9, 2009

Andi's Trip

We found TOO many of these guys at the lake... at least they were kinda cute!

Just thought I'd share a little bit of what I'm up to with all of you. I spent the first bit of my trip thus far in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho at the lake with my mom's family. I had a blast kayaking, tubing, water skiing, wake boarding, and taking rides in the paddle boat.
Annual photo of the Christensen cousins (youngest to oldest),
however, two are missing from this years pic... sad day.


My sister Kjirsten & I out on the boat.


Tubing with cousins Seth & Croft.

I am now in the Wenatchee, Washington area visiting more family and friends. I am hoping to track some old friends down this next week while I am still here in town!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

You look so tan! It was great to talk with you! I looked up the JetBlue thing, and it is true, but it is only valid for a month. From September 8 - October 8. Lame! Anyway, you are still invited to Kylie's party! We miss you guys. :(