Monday, February 15, 2010

Goodbye old friend!!!

 

    This post is primarily for my sister, the one who has teased me about my good old running shoes for a couple of years now.  So, Craig finally talked me into going to Runner's Corner this week to get myself a new pair of running shoes, and let me just say they have an amazing selection and great service... I highly recommend them.  Anyhow, after trying on shoes and running around the store for about 2 hours I finally decided on these.  Nothing fits like a good broken-in shoe, so it's hard to find one you feel is equivalent or superior to your current old shoes that have experienced so many miles with you, however, there comes a time when you need to trade them in and that time was probably over two years for me, but hey, it takes some of us a while to accept change.  So, farewell my friend, we had some great times together and some great races.  Welcome my new friends, hopefully you'll live up to what the salesman said and we'll drop some time on our next race!

PS
I promise to do a food post next and will refrain from bothering you with disgusting photos for a while.

1 comment:

Pamela Athey said...

I'm going to have to tell Devin about Runner's Corner, and yes, I agree with your sister, if those are the same shoes you used to use to go running when we were roomies then I know first hand that they were long overdue for replacement!