
So, while I was at work today, Andi got ambitious and decided to mow the lawn. The regular mower was out of gas and the gas tank went missing recently so she used the electric mower that the landlord had left in the garage. To get a good cut she had to go over and over the same spot several times so we figured it was just a poor mower. When I got home she mentioned that it was like the mower was just ripping the grass because all the grass had frayed ends. This got my mind working and I went and looked under the mower and sure enough the owner must have put the blade on backwards. I feel bad for Andi as she spent about 6 hours with our neighbor on the yard that should have taken at most 3.
Needless to say, Andi was really tired and hungry by the time I got home so we indulged ourselves by getting Papa Murphy's... So tonight's recipe is a mix of things we had sitting around.
Mango Shake:
1 ripe mango sliced
1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
some ice cubes
~1/2 cup of milk
Put most of the mango in the blender with the other ingredients, blend smooth, pour, and top with diced pieces of the rest of the mango.
I'd give this about a 4/5 I think it needs more chunks of mango, it was almost florally. Good, but it was hard enjoying it knowing how good the mango was before it went in the shake... I love BuyLow sales!
No comments:
Post a Comment