Thursday, June 18, 2009

Resaurant Review: Gloria's Little Italy

Sorry we are behind on our posts. On Tuesday night, Artemis (the company that sponsors Craig's research) took us out to dinner at Gloria's. The food was excellent! I ordered the creamy pesto and chicken dish with whole wheat penne pasta. Yumm! Craig ordered the straw-like pasta with the 4 cheese sauce... also delicious! Craig also had an italian soda, which was okay, but we think that the ones we make ourselves are better. We also shared the bruscetta appetizer, which was nice and light and fresh tasting, but I'm not sure if it was worth the price (that is if I were to have paid). We concluded our meal with dessert... they have a fabulous and large dessert menu, I don't think you could go wrong with any of the choices. The only down side to this restaurant for us was the waitress. She was pretty, and pronounced the italian dishes beautifully, however, she was not very attentative. Oh, and one last thing... okay, maybe two... the restaurant was very clean and they also have Kinder Eggs for sale there! I would definately go back to this restaurant!

PS
There is a buy one get one deal on the Starving Student card for Glorias!

No comments: